Within its premises, SeTeL has – and make available to the customers – a multifunctional, multimedia center usable for different purposes, e.g.:
- educational and training courses execution (both traditional or Technology Based Training);
- presentations of marketing initiatives, products and ICT applications;
- execution of seminars and/or workshops;
- conducting company/business meetings.
1 Multifunctional/Multimedia room (for classroom activities, videoconference/meeting room and show room):
- optimal capacity: 10 participants posts + supervisor/teacher post;
- trainer’s computer connected with two 50″ screens, separately controllable and adjustable;
- audiovideo Skype connection;
- high speed internet fiber connection (100Mb);
- air conditioning.
1 Multifunctional room (as meeting room, classroom, or as a smaller classroom for groups activities):
- optimal capacity: 5 participants posts + supervisor/teacher post;
- one 42” monitor;
- high speed internet connection (100Mb);
- air conditioning.
- outdoor “living space”;
- coffee break area.
The Multifunctional Center is located in the building adjacent to that of the SeTeL Directional and Operational premises.
The address is: 4, Via Casamari Rome. The location is particularly advantageous both compared to the historical center of the city and in relation to the other “poles” of the city; our premises are indeed:
- a 15-minute drive from Fiumicino Airport (the entrance to the Rome-Fiumicino highway is in the immediate vicinity);
- a 30-minute drive from Ciampino Airport (via the Rome Highway Ring-Road, named GRA, a 5-minute drive away);
- a 15-minute subway ride from Termini Station. Setel’s headquarters – and therefore Multimedia Center too – is only 200 meters from the “Marconi” subway stop of Line B. This connection allows you to reach in a few minutes the historic center of Rome (Colosseum, Venice Square, Circus Maximus, etc.).
- a 5-minute drive from the EUR district.
Besides the already mentioned Subway connection, the SeTeL premises are served by:
- bus (Line 170), 100 meters far from SeTeL; it allows a quickly connection with Trastevere, St. Angelo Castle and St. Peter;
- Railway line with the Fiumicino Airport; the train is available at Ostiense Railway Station (Attainable at the “Piramide” subway stop of Line B, at 10 minutes from “Marconi” Subway stop);
100 meters far from SeTeL is located a great place for lunch, named “Caffetteria Marconi 885”, with which the Setel can agree specific convention lunch services. The place has a bookable area that can accommodate up to 10-12 people.
If you are interested, Setel can check the possibility of stipulating a convention (bed and breakfast), with one of the hotel facilities available in the immediate vicinity of the office. It is about:
- Hotel Pulitzer, 4 stars – Viale Guglielmo Marconi 903 (200 meters far from SeTeL).
- Sheraton Roma Hotel, 4 stars – Viale del Pattinaggio, 100 (700 meters far from SeTeL,).
For further information related to the above hotels, please click on the following web address:
For more information:
Click here for the presentation “Multimedia Center”