The “Human Factor” is certainly one of the most important aspects which cooperate to reach the objectives of the Logistic Engineering. Infact, it’s always necessary to analyze, evaluate and manage all the elements which can help the involved human resources (operators, maintainers, managers, etc.) to ensure the correct operation of a complex system during its whole life cycle.
This means that the very concept of “Operational Availability” of a system/technology/plant is largely dependent on the knowledge and skills levels of the involved personnel (either as a single resource or as a working team). These competences must be created, maintained and upgraded on time by means of various activities; among them are securely the training processes.
The SeTeL has always been aware of this need and, since the beginning, has acquired a solid competence/experience in the analysis, design and development of training processes applied to the knowledge of complex system and coherent with the industrial objectives of the Integrated Logistic Engineering.
In the education & training field, the company offering is organized in two main groups of activities:
- Development of traditional technical training processes – on customer complex systems – based on theoretical and hands-on courses.
- Development of “Technology Based Education” solutions, based on different types of application, such as:
- Computer Based Training and Simulators.
- E-learning SCORM®.
- Mobile learning.
In the development of any training process typology, Setel applies design methodologies which ensure:
- a strictly relationship to the achievement of the trainees instructional objectives;
- the total coherence with the professional profile to be trained;
- the configuration control of the instructional contents with respect to the system configuration and its upgrading on time.
The Setel training department foresees the presence of the following professional figures:
- Customer training manager.
- Instructional analysts.
- Instructional Designers/Authors.
- Multimedia Instructional Designers.
- CBT/E-learning developers.
Click here for the presentation “Customer Training Activities”.
Click here for the presentation “The SeTeL Experiences in the Technology Based Training”.
Click here for the presentation “CBT Synthetic Brochure”.